Saturday, July 25, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT SENSATION

I'm starting a NEW sharing night so everyone can show off there pictures! I will do it every Saturday night and you can add a LINK to my blog and post the sharing night on YOUR BLOG. Then people can click on your link from my blog and visit your page.I will change it up every week, so everyone be sure to look for it EVERY SATURDAY! I will call it... "SATURDAY NIGHT SENSATION"! Help me kick this off with a special bang... by adding your link to my page and posting a blog titled MY FAMILY ALBUM! Whether it be just you & your husband, u and your kids, you and your parents... whatever?? JUST SHARE by adding your link below this post! :)

* Just click on the RED... "YOU ARE NEXT..." to add your link! :)
You will find it at the end of this post!


MY FAMILY ALBUM

My husband and & I on our honeymoon


My beautiful mother & sister on my Mom's Birthday


MY Daddy - BIG HUNK OF LOVE!


My sister and her husband


My Mother & Father N law! just ADORABLE! Love this pic!



My GRANDPARENTS in WICHITA FALLS- Arn't they the CUTEST!


My sister and brother n law


My cutest little NEPHEW In the world! He starts Kindergarten In AUGUST! Most of you are pretty familiar with the little guy! I BRAG ABOUT HIM ALOT! :) ha


My grandparents in HOUSTON TX.. who I miss a LOT! :(


The whole shabang! My cousins! :)


My cousin Mandy.. who was missing from the picture above...


Sister, mom, me, grandma & my aunt DEBBIE! :)


My Aunt and Uncle and cousin in AUSTIN TX! :( Miss them too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment