Thursday, July 23, 2009

DUST THIS DUST THAT....


Man I miss my Mom!! She was a CLEAN FREAK, and I LOVED THAT!! Little did I know I would have to become that once I got married! Now don't get me wrong I LOVE IT BEING CLEANNNNNNN!!! I just hate being the one to CLEAN IT! ha It's hard work and it just wares on you. I will have to say I was blessed with a VERY CLEAN hubby! He likes to keep things clean and he doesn't mind HELPING! He's constantly picking up and that helps ALOT! I'm just saying this now.. ONE DAY when I have a bunch of kids and things to do and MORE MONEY.. haha MARK MY WORDS.. I will have a cleaning lady!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am with you 100%! I don't care if I stay at home... when we have money that will be the first thing I get! I don't get how people keep their house clean with kids... I've got crayons, markers, chalk, ink and pencil everywhere...food is always scattered about, I have to get the dogs to come in and clean it. ugh! JUNK everywhere! There is no way to keep everything dusted and clean all the time, unless you are bored or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I will have to say it is alot of work! thats why after 25 yrs of cleaning, I decided it was my turn to get someone to clean my house and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete