Monday, March 11, 2013

J-E-LL-O

Look who came over and made EASTER JELLO MOLDS with Aunt Tasha!! :) It was a FUN THURSDAY!
My nephew Caleb and niece Choloe! :)
Tucker was taking a nap at the time

They Poured

They Stirred


and they poured some more



So after putting our JELLO MOLDS in the fridge, Caleb said the funniest thing at the time...
"Now Tasha... I need to tell you I dont like Jello, but I sure like doing arts and crafts"
- with a BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE


Really... after all that hard work and he didnt even LIKE IT!! haha But.. that's my sweet nephew!! He turns everything into a positive. He was worried it might hurt my feelings so he added the ending to the sentence! HAHA I wasn't mad at all!!! haha I just laughed and laughed and said well next time we can make cookies!! :)

So since he was not a fan of our hard work... I had to come up with another snack. CHEEZE-ITS, which turned into another game!
We created words with our letter cheez-its.

I sure do love them! :) SO FUN TO HANG OUT WITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment