Sunday, July 26, 2009

Most of you know...

Most of you know I choose not to drink. My purpose behind this is because the Summer of my 8th grade year at (McNeil Jr. high) I had a one on one talk with God and asked him to give me the STRENGTH to turn down the temptation I would face when I entered high-school. I had older friends, an older sister who were able to warn me about how different high school would be. I knew it was going to be a tough accomplishment to face, but I knew that if I asked and firmly believe in the LORD with all my heart I would be able to stay strong.

The reason for this request was so I could be a STRONG witness for God. I knew since I was little I was called to be used for his purpose in some way. I wanted people to see that my life was different because God was in control of my life. I wanted for people to see why I chose the decisions that I did. He has planted a SEED in my life that I want to spread across the NATION,
not just one small little town, not just in high-school, not just in college, but seriously A NATION to come.









A few weeks ago I heard this scripture...

Ephesians 3:20
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurable more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."

This is my power and strength in my NEW prayer. It's something SO BIG that ONLY GOD CAN DO! I have to believe if it is in GOD's will for me then this is what I shall do. I should not give up and if I knock, and no answer.. I must continue to knock until the door opens.

My last and final verse is found in Luke 11: 9-10
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds: and to him who knocks, the door will be opened".

I use this power of prayer for MY dreams for the future and something that I see that is according to his power and I will stay strong and keep asking what it is that I DREAM and believe in with all my heart.


I encourage you all to DARE GOD, ask what it is that you believe in him for, what BIG thing are you working on in your life, that you know ONLY & I mean ONLY GOD CAN DO.... not just what life can work out one day eventually, but what GOD CAN DO! All I say to this... is ASK & KEEP ASKING until it is RECEIVED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment