Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SHOPPING SPREE FOR MY CRUISE!

Well.. I made this quote on my Twitter late last night.. "Plan on... sleeping in tomorrow then SHOPPING for my cruise!" Little did I know.. I WAS SERIOUS about shopping today! I got it ALL DONE!! Now.. I just pray no Hurricanes come our way next week! AHH

Let me share my cute outfits... I had fun today! spent four hours and found EVERYTHING!! GO ME!



My 1st Romper... well...other than the one I had when I was like 5! HA This is my "twenty's" romper! HA





This dress my mother-n-law bought me last weekend! :) She came in town and told me I needed this DRESS for my cruse! <3 IT!



Some outfits you will see 2 pairs of earrings or necklaces... I am just going to pack both and what I feel like that day or evening is what I will go with! :) I don't know how I will feel that day! HA




LOVE THIS BLUE!





THIS just says "flirty"... of course with my HUBBY! I think he will love this one!







Now we are going to get a little more FANCY for the our "late night" dinners!












If you know me... I had to throw in a little "animal print"! I tried to stay away... I really did! count not resist! HA




THIS IS FOR CAPTAINS NIGHT! Thought I would JAZZ it up a little bit! HA




I'm so EXCITED AND CANT WAIT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It's kind of out 1st SUMMER VACA being married... The 1st one was our Honey Moon! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love all of your outfits! =) can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! So cute!! I LOVE THEM ALL!! GO YOU IS RIGHT!!
    I want to borrow them when u get back! :)
    I also LOVE your jewelry!
    Seriously take lots of pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT ALLLLLL!!!!! Sooo MANY cute cute cute things!!!!!! Will you be the BELLE OF THE BALL everyday in those outfits girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete