Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Used to be purses & shoes??

Now it's toys and sippy cups!! :)
I honestly can't get enough of this stuff! I really do try and be reasonable as I'm wandering around looking... But sometimes u just can't pass up the orange animal print sippy cup?? Am I right??

Yes he has 3 sippy cups already and he's only 5 months... But he will grow into them! Ha

And omg the TOYS in the store!! I really stare at them for about 30 minutes justifying my thoughts....
That's not to much "$",
he's only this little once,
he loves the ones that automatically shrivel back up,
oh no.. that is the last one?? Haha

Hey! he's my first kid and I'm loving every minute of it! I can't wait to use these.. Well kind of because I don't want him to get a boo boo, but they are stinking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment