Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Music 2 the EARS!

This is my prayer today... as I sit in my office reviewing some music for church.



Filled With Your Glory, - Jon & Tim Nuefeld

"In my heart (In my heart)
There's a fire burning
A pasion deep within my soul
Not slowing down not growing cold
An Unequenchable flame
That keeps burning brighter
A love that's blazing like the sun
For who You are and what You've done
And as the frie is raging on
So Your praise becomes my song

The whole earth
Is filled with your glory Lord
Angels and men adore
Creation longs for what's in store
May you be
Honored and glorified
Exalted and lifted high
Here at your feet I lay my life"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

while sitting here listening to this AMAZING song, (YOU MUST DOWNLOAD), a note or letter came to me.

The lord is my Passion and I will continue to move FORWARD in what I believe and use my knowledge and love I have in God to bring others to him.
I want my life to shine so BRIGHT with HIM, because of all he has done in my life and still continues to do today.
I must keep stretching for more of GOD and never feel I have completely filled my cup and stop searching for MORE! I need to use these words in my everyday life.

So many people believe in him, but do they believe he is to be glorified and honored on a everyday basis? I must give him everything he deserves by the choices I make in the 24 hours of the day.
I can't wait to spend eternity with him in Heaven. The reason I chose to follow, honor, and praise him is because of who he is and what he stands for!

I SURRENDER my WHOLE LIFE to him!
~Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment