Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Given it's only the SECOND DAY....

but I LOVE MY NEW JOB! :) I love the WORK, the people, and just pretty much everything about it! :) I love dealing with money and numbers, and this is the PERFECT job for that. Don't get me wrong it's not always easy for me, but I think once I do it OVER & OVER again it will become NORM to me! I'm real excited about this JOB! Seriously.. I don't know why I never did this BEFORE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! ha
I even got my badge today!!! Ya ya... to most people thats no BIG DEAL, but you have no idea how long I've always wanted one of these things! Stephen has always had one with his job, and I'm constantly playing with it, and saying I WANT ONE!!! Well.. today I GOT ONE! When Stephen got home I went right up to him and said... "Woooo I got something today that I've always WANTED" He said, "I can only imagine"! Then I showed him and he said, "HA-HA you got a BADGE! Do you get to swipe it?" I said, "YEP", cause he also knew I wanted to do that as well! ha I think this experience pretty much made my DAY today!
So... you ready to see this thing! I mean I'm PRETTY IMPORTANT NOW!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on YOUR JOB!!! You look so cute in your picture!
    HAHA, that's so cute about the badge!
    Hope i get one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete