Monday, March 30, 2009

TWITTER NEW "B"

Yep.. that's right! I have decided to add another techy RESOURCE to my plate! I just keep getting sucked in deeper and deeper. :)
I am now updated on Twitter! I didn't think much about it at first, but now that my girls on the VIEW are into it... Y NOT?

I think about it this way... since Im not living in Wichita with all my family and friend, which I constantly surrounded my self with, I have to come up with MORE WAYS TO UPDATE THEM!.. so here it is! :)    TWITTER.COM
SIGN IN... and click on FIND PEOPLE and type in.. NatashaARoss (You can locate me), and get all my latest updates throughout my day! :) Just click to "Follow Me" 

PRETTY FUN... 
<3>

P.S. --> I would like to get updates on you too.. if your interested! :) 
Oh ya... here is one of my favorite pictures! 



No comments:

Post a Comment