Monday, October 24, 2011

Thinking Christmas

Well the past two weeks The Last Straw has been putting on "HOW TO DECORATE" your mantle, book shelves, and tree classes. I have been so lucky to get to go this year. My mother-n-law Ginger has allowed this to happen this year! We are having a good time learning and thinking about our houses for Christmas! HAHA :)
I wish I would of got a picture of us! Well be sure to see lots when we get to DECORATING! :) IT will be here before you know it!

The Mantle day Ginger was not able to attend, so she told me to invite a friend to go with me. My good friend Heather came in from Minnesota and was so sweet to go along with me! :) We were a little embarrassed getting this picture, but we did get some other great pictures of the stuff to help us decorate come Christmas!


CHRISTMAS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER...

No comments:

Post a Comment