Thursday, July 1, 2010

Seriously... YES!!!

"Let me clear my throat".... as I prepare to give my acceptance speach! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so excited I was given this award today by Princess and the Pavement !
Thank you sooo very much! I was so excited today when I received this. It really made my day and encouraged me to KEEP BLOGGING! There are people out there that really do care! HA THANKS GIRL!



There were just a few instructions to accepting the award:
1.Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2.Share 6 (or 7) things about yourself.
3.Pass this award to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4.Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

Let me share...

1.









Twighlight Taylor and Me have something in common... You know I might have been looked at WEIRD and "not cool" sometimes for my decisions... but so has Taylor Lautner! :) I just want to say THANK YOU to Oprah for praising him for it... instead of knocking him! P.S. Mine was for the same reason.. the way I was raised and J-E-S-U-S!
">


2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE TO SING! It's a passion of mine!
Click here for my music MYSPACE PAGE (from a long time ago)


3. I have been married for a year and a half now... and have loved every minute of it!


4. My GOAL WEIGHT IS TO BE 115!

5. For my birthday my husband finally figured out how to save MONEY ON MAGAZINES by subscribing to US WEEKLY! Yes... I have it sent to my little box outside of my house once a week! LOVE IT!!!


6. Something.. I feel really strongly about... and want to work on every day! I think a "Simple Act Of Kindness" can be contagious... and I would love to make the world a better place! :)


These are the blogs... I pass this award too...
The Poe Family
Ashley's Avenue
Kelly's Korner


1 comment: