Tuesday, July 13, 2010

POSSIBLE HAIR CUT

Ok.. I have been SEARCHING and talking to my hair dresser for some time now about a new HAIR DO!
I just keep telling her I need to think about it and do some research..... mmmm....

Well.... I remember I grew my hair long for my wedding.. and HAD my mind made up after the wedding I was CUTTING IT OFF! Sure enough... I DID! I went pretty short.... then I decided I WANTED IT LONG AGAIN! I do have that hair that GROWS LIKE A WEED! Some say I'm lucky because it grows so fast, but I say I'm BROKE because it grows so fast. Highlights every 4 to 5 weeks is BIG BUCKS! HA

I'm just at that point for a CHANGE.. this is what I have come up with! I still don't know when I'm going to do it.. but right now... I'm just talking myself into it! HA

2 comments:

  1. First of all I love Tiffany Amber, ever since Save by the Bell. I think this hair cut is super cute! I am in the same boat since I have changed my hair ummm...6 years ago! I just can't make up my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cute!! That would look good on me!! hehe!! J/k SERIOUSLY LOVE THAT THOUGH!! :)

    ReplyDelete