Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY EASTER COOKIES...

So.. what has TASHA been doing the past 3 HOURS TODAY?? Yep.. that's right BAKING ONCE AGAIN! :)Man.. didn't really think these would take that long.. OH BUT THEY DID!

















A little more up-close!!

K.. so I have been getting emails from people wanting the RECIPE's to my baking goods. Well.. I will have to post the Brownie-candy-cups Later! I actually got it off of BAKEARELLA's website! She is AMAZING! But.. I will go ahead and give you this one.



COOKIES...
2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for surface
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

** Refrigerate until firm, at least 45 minutes (or up to 3 days).
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Roll to 1/8 inch thick. Using Easter-shaped cookie cutters, cut out cookies. Space 2 inches apart.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely on sheets on wire racks.

Cookie ICING or Glaze...
1 cup confectioners' sugar
3 1/2 teaspoons milk
1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
2 teaspoons light corn syrup
McCormick® Assorted Food Colors and Egg Dye or McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors and Egg Dye (found @ Wal-mart)

4 comments:

  1. THEY LOOK YUMMY!
    :)
    I found the recipe to those brownie-candy-cups on bakerellas blog! :)
    I made them last night and brought them to work for my birthday today!
    The guys loved them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!! those look so great!! I think you found your job, start sharging for all those goodies! haha! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops i meant to say charging...not sharging! haha! show me the dough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. caleb says...
    "Tasha makes the best cookies in the world" Oh and I'm adding next to Mommy! Ha!! He really said what's in the quotes!

    ReplyDelete