Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our NEW SPORT!


Well you ready for this... most of you know Stephen and I like to be involved in anything SPORTY! I might be girly, but very.. I repeat VERY COMPETITIVE! ha This sport was probably pretty popular about 15 years ago, but is just now revolving in Stephen and I lives. :) It's called RACQUETBALL! It's soo much fun!

I remember being a little girl and watching my Dad and Mom getting really involved in the sport and calling tournaments on the weekends and making it their lives, but I never thought 15 years later I would be the one wanting to play every night! ha Oh.. what I would give to have a picture to post of my parents in their racquetball get-up! Maybe one day it will show up? As of right now... I am off to play a BUTT-KICKIN MATCH of racquetball against Stephen! HA

No comments:

Post a Comment