Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bowties or Bows....

That is the QUESTION???



It was a fantastic party and worth every minute of planning! I will admit at first I wasn't up for getting everything together.. but I am so glad we did! It was actually REALLY FUN to do! Everyone was excited and making Stephen and I excited to share the news! We are so excited to announce we are having our first precious baby..... ??????



PARTY TIME


Boy or Girl??


The FAMOUS CAKE... Everyone wondering what color is INSIDE???


we had Girl cookies... (Thanks to my sister for ordering these from Kookie kahoot)


and Boy cookies...


You can't have a party without cupcakes and cake-balls! (Thanks Ginger for ordering these)


Since my favorite Baseball Game treat is Cotton candy.. I thought I would throw it in the party... of course PINK & BLUE






You cant do the BIG REVEAL without letting everyone take a GUESS first! This was so funny how close it was! Later you will see in the pictures who chose what... by what color everyone is wearing Blue or Pink.



Yes.. Granddads scarf in his pocket is PINK/BLUE, he did not want to disappoint the baby!



AND THE BIG REVEAL IS....




A BABY BOY!!!!!!!!























Well obviously my two little nieces (Lily & Chloe) and their mommies wanted me to have a GIRL, but I think they will be SUPER happy when BABY ROSS arrives and they don't have to share their pink toys! HAHA


My nephew on the other hand... PROUD IN BLUE is so excited and told me he prays for my baby boy every night before he goes to sleep! :)


WE ARE SO EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET OUR BABY BOY!! Names are still being discussed!! :) HA


2 comments:

  1. Everything looks SOOOO cute!!!! So excited for you and baby BOY Ross!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAyyyyyy!!!!! Congrats!!!! I LOVE this....super, super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete