Wednesday, March 24, 2010

VITA TOPS

Ok... just discovered best breakfast/snack in the WORLD! I thought I would be nice and share with my friends... VITA TOPS! Yes... a famous muffin top! I would suggest you locate the closest store to you that sales this wonderful item at http://www.vitalicious.com/store-locator.html
DISCOVERY STORY.. My sister came in for Spring Break and left this cookie thing in my fridge and I was about to throw it away last night, but didn't for some reason. Then as I was packing my lunch this morning... adding my apple I thought... well I don't have anything sweet in here. So.. I added it in my lunch bag and took it out for LUNCH and BAM... I FELL IN LOVE.



1 comment:

  1. I love VITATOPS!!! :)Soooo yummy and good for you!! That's a first! hehe! Oh yeah and it's CHOCOLATE!

    ReplyDelete